We wish for your experience at our studio to be as pleasant and comfortable as possible!
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to find parking, sign in and change. Classes begin promptly & are subject to room capacity.
- Latecomers will not be accommodated.
- Please keep your voice low in the Shala at all times.
- Ensure cell phones are turned off while in the Shala.
- Please be mindful that others may be meditating in the yoga room prior to class and refrain from talking.
- Please avoid wearing perfume or scents.
- Always arrive clean, with clean fresh clothes.
- Come well hydrated and eat lightly at least 2-3 hours prior to your practice.
- Please remove your shoes at the front door (classes are practiced barefoot).
- Leave all personal belongings at home, or in the designated storage areas of the Shala.
- Be sure to advise your teacher before class if you have an injury/medical condition or are pregnant.
- We prefer you to stay the entire duration of the class but if you must leave early, tell the instructor in advance, place your mat near the door and take 5 minutes savasana before leaving.
- Be gentle and respectful towards your body, never moving to the point of pain.
- Be respectful of the teacher, their cues and their guidance. Do not "do your own thing" during class unless it is instructed.
- Use a yoga mat and a towel, especially in a class where you will sweat. Please mop up the sweat around your mat during class!
- Drink plenty of water before and after each class, but not during.
- Please pick up and neatly put away props and blankets used during class.